THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 13, 2010

What Is TheTrue Essence of Christmas For Me

            For me, Christmas is about love. Caring about another over yourself, spending the time to do the little things to make the holiday special for loved ones. As a human, it gives me a great joy to see my family and their happiness as they open presents on Christmas morning. I also enjoy watching other friends and family open the gift that I shopped for and seeing that they truly like it.

            Christmas is also about togetherness. Being with the people you loved, laughing, sharing happy memories. Christmas is about giving. Doing things for others, collecting food for the needy helping with toy distributions to needy children. Remembering those less fortunate.

2 comments:

  1. ....belated merry Christmas to you!!! And i hope that you will exert more effort for the last grading period.... GOOD JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you dear.keep up the good work..miss you Bren..miss also bougainvillea,,

    ReplyDelete