THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Year My New Self

                  Christmas and New Year are already over. Now I started to welcome the year 2011. It's time for me to write down my New Year's Resolution. This year I will...

                   First and foremost, I will have to study harder and harder to get higher grades in my class. I want to become active in my class. Secondly, I will read more books to widen my knowledge, and If I will read books, I am assuring that it will be my big advantage in my study.This year, I will read more about self-improvement. Thirdly, I will spend more time to my family.

                    Lastly, I want to change my attitude in many ways.

4 comments:

  1. NiCe!!!
    you have to focus your study first,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,nice one keep it up,,,,

    :)......it
    's nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hAi.., nice post.,.,
    ..i really like it,.

    impressive:)♥

    ♥ Keep it up :) ♥

    ReplyDelete