THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Change: It Starts With Me"

              Have you ever realized if our world will change? The changes that will benefit us, all human of this world? With no air pollution, noise pollution and especially no Global Warming?

               I realized that if our world will be change, maybe our world will lost, because they are a lot of calamity who destroys our environment. I can help my world by planting trees, to stop those people who cuts the trees. I can stop those people who cuts by telling to the government to put them in a jail or to tell those people that they will get fined if they will not totally stop for cutting the trees. I can do this because I have my own faith on myself, that if stars with me.

                WE need to help each self, to prevent the global warming. We should have a faith each one of us. Fear will put us in a problem, so think positive and don't lose hope. We can change our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment