THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kannawidan Festival

                 Kannawidan is the Ilocos Festival. The Festival began on January 31 and ended on February 6. It was held at the Plaza Salcedo.

                  During the Kannawidan Festival, there were a lot of events that happened. In the trade fair, there were a lot of things  that we could see there. When I came there, I saw a lot of foods there like champorado, ice cream, puto, empanada, goto and many more. And I saw a lot of plants and biggest fruits there like sinkamas, water melon and a lot. There were so many items or souvenirs there like bracelet, necklace, key chain and many more. And you could see their a lot of franchisers there selling balot, penoy, hotdog, pop corn, isaw, barbecue and many more. I am so attracted with their delicious food. And the other night, I came at the Plaza Salcedo to watched those very gorgeous artists like Jennylyn Mercado, Mark Herras, Derek Ramsey, Gladys Guevarra and many more. When the last day came. I joined to play "BINGO game", but sad to say I lost. At the End of Kannawidan Festival, I enjoyed watching everything all events during Kannawidan Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment